Welcome to Noises for Kids! Presenters of The Australian Music Show
An hilarious interactive show suitable for children of all ages!
School performances are highly educational and support the Australian Curruiculum.
As seen on...
- TV as Humphrey Bear's "Special Friends": CLICK HERE to watch footage from SA Life TV!!
- And Mix 102.4 Breakfast shows
- Performed for the ROYAL VISIT
- SOLD OUT performances at the Adelaide and Melbourne Fringe Festivals 2012, 2013 & 2014, 15
- Entertained over 30,000 people, Elder Park, Carols By Candlelight 2012 & 2013
- Performed for the Adelaide Credit Union Christmas Pageant
- Hilarious Royal Adelaide Show performances
- Over 200 School and Festival shows each year Australia wide.
- Performances with Samantha Jade, The Collective, The Jersey Boys, Shannon Noll and Jon Stevens
The Australian Music Show is a comical and hilarious performance filled with fun and excitement. An interactive production featuring characters like Spongebob, Harry Potter, Olaf from Frozen and songs by, Pink, Bruno Mars, One Direction, Guy Sebastian as well as the Noises original favourites. You'll also experience, Magic Tricks, Electric & Acoustic Guitar, Keyboard & Didgeridoo Playing, Rock 'n' Roll and Action Songs.
In accordance with the National Framework for Values EducationNoises For Kids addresses issues such as integrity, responsibility, honesty, compassion and tolerance in a light hearted manner. School performances address outcomes in the Australian Curriculum.
The presenters Michael Evans and Cate Dyer are qualified, registered teachers and professional musicians. They perform over 200 shows each year in schools and Festivals and have extensive experience in the field of children's entertainment. If you're planning any function in your school or community we guarantee you'll be completely satisfied with this outstanding production.